Press Release: Nocture Modelling Agency (NMA)
- We are pleased to announce our first open call for future models and photographers with Nocture Modelling Agency (NMA). In future, NMA is going to offer various services for the SL fashion industry, from providing models to hosting major runway events. While most agencies focus on mainstream beauty and high fashion, we aim at serving the darker side with models from all sub-cultures and thus all walks of Second Life.
- Are you a vampire, a Neko, a burlesque and curvy pinup, a latex diva or gunslinger? Do you have a distinctive look? Do you feel comfy being different from the normal SL Barbie or Ken? Perfect! Then you might be just the right model for us.
- Do you like to work with ambitious models in a highly-motivated and experienced team environment? Do you know which light setting makes a pale vampire skin look sexy? Have you got enough patience to wait until a Neko’s ear stops twitching? Then you might be the right photographer to work with us.
- We are running the open call for both models and photographers from Saturday, 15th till Sunday, 30th November. This notecard contains the application notecards you are required to fill in and send back to Miss Voshie Paine. Please read them carefully and provide us with all details necessary.
- All applications will be handled in the first week of December. Please do not send an IM asking about the state of handling until we contact you.
- Thank you very much for your interest in Nocture Modelling Agency. We look forward to receiving your applications.
Prospective Applicants may contact Voshie Paine, for a notecard with applications and requirements to apply.