Common questions asked inworld are where to find buisness attire. I have put together, a challenge to my fellow fashion community enthusiasts, to help create numerous looks appropriate for the office environment. Both men and women can participate, please remember to not feature the following…suggestive clothing…this isn’t about an affair at the office, or your managerial wardrobe at Hot Topic, no wings, antlers, elves, sorry I love you all but lets keep this strictly business! Scroll to the bottom of the post for more information!
I love this look, I could be the editor of a magazine, on my way to meet with the board, or lunch with the girls I do charity work with. Old school, classic, chic. Since it’s a virtual world…I can get away easily with the height of the heel. This outfit is by Aoharu, it’s quintessential “twin set”. Although the shift dress, and jacket are sold as separates. This is a great way to get a look fast, and the dress easily coordinates with other jackets, and the look can be worn year round. This look is also an example of a full “outfit” for the challenge, as opposed to mix and matched separates.
Hair: Clawtooth By Clawtooth – Pink Champagne – Softest Black [Alternate Location as Main Store is closed for rebuild]
Lashes: LeLutka – 2011 lashes/curl
Eyes: Argrace – Moonlit Eyes – Regular (Honey)
Skin: LeLutka – Light – Friday – Dark Brows
Dresses: Aoharu – BT – Tweed Feminine Dress – Shown in Beige, Ivory, Black
Jacket: Aoharu – BT – Tweed Short Jacket – Shown in Beige, Ivory, Black
Bag: LeLutka – Mitu Bag – Black
Shoes: LeLutka – Saffron Pumps – Neutral Black
Poses: Long Awkward Pose
Posestand/Studio: VR Studio by VR Foundry
Corporate Chic is a challenge is to put together fashionable professional business attire. Bloggers/Stylists will either showcase a full outfit they accessorized, or mix and match separates to complete a corporate look. Participants will tag & submit their photos to the Second Life-Corporate Chic flickr group as a source to turn to when seeking business appropriate wear.
1. Title your post Corporate Chic – Your Name – Look # (after the # if this is your first post to this, type 1, for second post it would be Look #2, and so on)
2. If you use flickr submit the photos to the Corporate Chic flickr group. Please tag your Photos “Second Life-Corporate Chic”
3. Please tag your post if possible or make a category “Second Life-Corporate Chic”
4. List items you are wearing with slurls to the stores.
5. Outfits must be appropriate for the corporate environment, ultimate business look
6. Let this be an ongoing compilation, feel free to do this challenge for years to come, feel free to post more then one look at any time. If you multiple post Name your post Corporate Chic – Your Name – Look #_, and continue numbering as you go along.
7. Both men and women may participate, please remember to not feature the following…suggestive clothing…this isn’t about an affair at the office, or your managerial wardrobe at Hot Topic, no wings, antlers, elves, sorry I love you all but lets keep this strictly business!